Monday, February 15, 2016

CSMeh

Firstly vote Joffy Aulx-Gao!

Secondly, I'm really not feeling the CSM elections this year. Not in the slightest. I don't know what it is. The last few CSM's have had their share of controversy. Whatever the reason I'm really meh about the whole thing. Lets have a look on the CSM Campaign Page.


Who?
Who?
Xenuria. Oh that guy who was asking the questions at fanfest. Next!
Who?
Bobmon of Eve News 24.
No idea.
No idea.
Who?
Who?
Who?
Blah, blah, blah.
VOTE JOFFY!
Who?
Who?
This one is so unknown they didn't even add their name to the thread title!
Rest of page 1 I have no idea and no inclination to read them.

Page 2 highlights I spot are Nashh Kadavr, Chiimera and Gorski Carr. Page 3 yields Steve Ronuken (ZOMG a CSM X going for re-election) and Gevlon Goblin before we reach the locked threads from October. I know these names from the community and/or sharing a pint in Heathrow Airport and/or trying the Morpheus headset group at Fanfest 2014.


2016 has been a crap start to the year for me. I've not been following the CSM lobbying very closely. However, where is Sugar Kyle? I think Mike Azariah said X would be his last which is a shame.

The candidacy period closes today with voting in ten days time. Voting for who? Apart from Joffy (VOTE JOFFY) I have no idea. Am I missing something? Where are the rest of CSM X?


I got to this point and really don't know what to say (other than vote Joffy). I know I've been out of it for last couple of months but seriously. What's going on here?

I'll keep this short and hope someone can fill me in on the comments! Anyone like to offer an explanation to what's going on?

5 comments:

  1. We're getting a lot of new blood, that's what going on. And tbh, with all the drama we got that last CSM it's actually a good thing. But that means we're gonna have to be less lazy and actually listen to the CSM watch interviews, or at least to the analysis shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your 8th line, who?, is me Borat Guereen :) Hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Borat! Please don't take this the wrong way. You have the chance to be elected and become the new Sugar Kyle or even the greatest member of the CSMM ever. Some sort of Eve superhero! Main point of this post is why are so few CSM X on the list?

      Delete
  3. You won't get me with your sublimin(VOTE JOFFY)al messages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar said she was done after X. Steve is a glutton for punishment is all I can think there. Gorski has yet to make it in on first ballot, so has something to prove. To fully understand what the CSM does to one's will to live (or play Eve for that matter) one has to be on it for at least a term. You should consider running Drackarn, then you would not need to ask your question. :)

    There's a reason many don't run a second time, hardly anyone runs a third, and I don't think anyone has been able to stomach the prospect of a 4th term.

    ReplyDelete