Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eve Online Fanfest 2013. Day -1

I'm ashamed! It is 9pm in Iceland and I'm back in my hotel room. I'm knackered.


This year I went home to the UK for four days before moving onto Reykjavik. This is proving to have been a bad idea as friends and family I haven't seen in a while wanted to go out for meals and get drunk whilst staying up late. I've been pissed four days in a row and eaten far too much with minimal sleep. Therefore tonight I've retreated back to my room to get an early night before Fanfest properly kicks off tomorrow with the Golden Circle Tour and then the #tweetfleet meet.

Hoping to see some close ups of Icelandic scenery rather than just from the bus this time!


Having a walk around to grab some supplies I notice there is more of a presence for Fanfest this year around and about.



 Looking forward to it, just need to sleep now........... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


2 comments:

  1. aktually the bus ride from Kef airport to Rek is one of the boring scenery types of Iceland.
    Since the Pensinsula the Airport has been build on is quite young it consists mostly of lava rocks with very little vegetation.
    Wait for the golden circle to see some more spectacular scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say? "Man the fuck up?" You've had a good time now quit your whinging! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete