Sunday, March 8, 2015

SCASSSS - Drack's "Art"

CCP are launching a competition to display fan's artwork on the new CS office's wall.

Should I enter I wonder? Do I have anything suitable?





   




 























I guess not then :(


SCASSSS - Stands for Sand, Cider and Spaceships Special Sunday Short. I originally started these when I made the blog list on Jester's Trek. Technically I didn't meet his requirements of a post every other day as I posted three times a week. Jester's Trek is now dark but I still continue these short posts on a Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that walk down memory lane! This challenge is an interesting one and I've had my own problems with what might or might not be 8 feet wide "mural worthy". It's like real art or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha i love that stargate reference

    ReplyDelete