Wednesday, June 8, 2016

So Quiet...

Having died horribly to a gate camp yesterday I thought I'd have a proper roam around our new local area. I started heading "east" via Agoze and the cluster of 5 systems there. All devoid of ships in space. I headed north up via Frarie and Villirer. Bugger all. I retraced back to Ostingele and headed north to the three systems that border hi-sec. Nothing. I then went south to Uphallant and swung around to Aunsou. Then back to Ostingele. Nothing!

"Space is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist’s, but that’s just peanuts to space."
The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy

I went on a 40 minute roam and all I got were these lousy screenshots! I do hope it improves around here and that I caught it on a bad day!






3 comments:

  1. Yikes! I hope that improves as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great-size monitor you have. Ultra-wide? I've been loving mine!

    ReplyDelete