Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Come Fly With Me

Thought I'd document a solo roam yesterday. Here is a roam in the life of Drackarn!

Hasmijaala
Local count = 5
High standings = 3
Neutrals = 0
Low standings = 1
War Targets = 0

Nothing much but a single low standing guy who leaves by the time I undock. System is 6.7% contested. Feck it, I do more than my fair share of deplexing the home system. Lets hit the road and find a fight.

Nagamanen
Local = 9
High = 3
Neut = 1
Low = 1
WT = 3

Worm in small. My poor little Tristan has no chance against that. Warp to near an open medium. Two friendly Merlins (they hadn't renamed their ships.) Not really much else and no more open plex. Onwards! Erm.... wait. Two SNUFF Rattlesnakes at the Suj gate. I'll try another direction as no idea whats the other side of those two. 


Oto
Local = 4
High = 1
Neut = 1
Low = 0
WT = 1

A deadend system but with stations so had some good fights here. A war target is here and he cannot dock. I'll sit in the novice a few minutes.....

Imperial Navy Slicer on short! He's on the gate. I overheat my point, web and armour repper and activate my MWD. Deploy my drones aaaaand.... he's off scan! I wait another minute... and he's back. Wait for it, wait for it... and he's gone again! A war target and another blue enter and I get a Tristan on scan at the gate. He sits there a minute then buggers off. A couple of low standings enter. Nobody comes to my plex. I note the Tristan opened another small so I head over there. I enter the plex and its a WT... who warps away. He then leaves system after finding the other party in the war might want to fight him :( Those SNUFF Rattlesnakes appear on scan. What are they up to?

Back into Naga and then onto Suj gate. No Rattlesnakes this time!

Sujarento
Local = 14
High = 2
Neut = Lots
Low = 3
WT = 1

Jump in and scan an Executioner at a novice. I warp just as that Tristan from Oto does the same. He warped to 50 and runs off. Inside the plex I find a friendly Executioner. I say hi to Grimwood and move on.

Tama
Local = 9
High = 0
Neut = 1
Low = 7
WT = 1

Guess who is in the Novice Plex. Yup its that war target I've seen in Oto, Naga and Suj. Baahatoko Tsurpalen in his Tristan called "Democracy". He's already warped away before I even got inside the plex. He leaves system. With no WT's left and no one in any plex I head on.


Kedama
Local = 8
High = 2
Neut = 4
Low = 2
WT = 0

Some suspects so fighting somewhere. I scan two plex and two pairs of pairs. I wait, nobody dies so probably working together. Tristan vs Tristan plus Incursus. Nah, Onwards!

Nisuwa
Local = 11
High = 0
Neut = 8
Low = 0
WT = 2

A couple of war targets in this station system (my old home when I was in the Gallente) so I pop a plex and decide to give it a few minutes and see if anyone comes to boot me out. I'm in Frog space now so have a rat to kill at least. Nobody does come so eventually I move on.


Oinasiken
Local = 4
High = 1
Neut = 3
Low = 0
WT = 0

Mr Duffo from the alliance is fighting 1v1 and apparently wins. Other than that not much going on

Abune
Local = 3
High = 0
Neut = 1
Low = 0
WT = 1

Into sovereign Gallente space (map wise). Incursus in medium. Cruiser rat will be on his side. Feck it, I'm bored! LEEEEROY! Of course he runs away.


Heydieles
Local = 10
High = 1
Neut = 6
Low = 1
WT = 1

No one in space other than the friendly.

Fliet
Local = 4
High = 0
Neut = 1
Low = 0
WT = 2

No plex open but two WT here so pop open a plex. They have it upgraded to level 5 so I hope one of them come to defend their honor. After a bit with zero on scanner and a few dead rats I move on. 

Deven
Local = 5
High = 0
Neut = 1
Low = 0
WT = 3

Ooooo three war targets. However, no open plex and no station. Where are they? I pop a plex as an invitation. I get a Fed Navy Comet and a Tristan on scan. Mmmmmm. I warp off but only see Tristan land. I warp back to the area and land at a planet 0.9AU from the plex and scan again. That Comet is safed within max scan range with the Tristan at the plex. I wait a bit longer. If the Tristan scanning 1AU he might think I'm on the gate. A minute later the Comet arrives. Good plan guys. Onwards!

Nagamanen
Local = 9
High = Pretty much everyone
Neut = 0
Low = 0
WT = 0

Well not getting a fight here!

So I return back to Hasmijaala without even so much as a scratch on my paint work. Bugger.


No comments:

Post a Comment