Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm Sorry, There is No Excuse....



 
Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot, was on shore leave with his girl, having a picnic in the countryside.
After some cuddling she says "Pierre! Kiss me!"
So he reaches into the picnic basket, pulls out a bottle of red wine and pours it on her lips before kissing her.
"Pierre! Why did you do that?"
"Because I am Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot! And when I have red meat I have red wine!"
A bit later things are hotting up. The woman unbuttons her blouse.
"Pierre! Kiss me lower!"
So he reaches into the picnic basket, pulls out a bottle of white wine and pours it on her chest before kissing her there.
"Pierre! Why did you do that?"
"Because I am Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot! And when I have white meat I have white wine!"
Soon things are really heating up.
"Pierre! Kiss me even lower!"
So he reaches into the picnic basket, pulls out a bottle of brandy, lifts her skirt, splashes it between her legs and throws a lit match down there.
"PIERRE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" she screamed whilst patting out the flames.
"Because I am Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot! And when I go down.......... I go down in flames!"
 


..... I'll get my coat :P



3 comments:

  1. Personally, I always liked this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a connoisseur of bad puns and jokes, I would like to just tell you:

    That. Was. Literally. The worst thing ever.

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete