Monday, November 24, 2014

BFTP - Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot

Blast From The Past will be a few posts that will pop up for the two weeks I'm on holiday. Basically I was so busy in the run up to the holidays with the Pod and Planet entries I didn't get chance to write any posts to publish whilst I was away.

So instead here are some of my most popular posts....


Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot

Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot, was on shore leave with his girl, having a picnic in the countryside.

After some cuddling she says "Pierre! Kiss me!"

So he reaches into the picnic basket, pulls out a bottle of red wine and pours it on her lips before kissing her.

"Pierre! Why did you do that?"

"Because I am Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot! And when I have red meat I have red wine!"

A bit later things are hotting up. The woman unbuttons her blouse.

"Pierre! Kiss me lower!"

So he reaches into the picnic basket, pulls out a bottle of white wine and pours it on her chest before kissing her there.

"Pierre! Why did you do that?"

"Because I am Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot! And when I have white meat I have white wine!"

Soon things are really heating up.

"Pierre! Kiss me even lower!"

So he reaches into the picnic basket, pulls out a bottle of brandy, lifts her skirt, splashes it between her legs and throws a lit match down there.

"PIERRE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" she screamed whilst patting out the flames.

"Because I am Pierre, the Gallente Militia Pilot! And when I go down.......... I go down in flames!"


P.S. - Sorry :/

2 comments:

  1. Cannot be unread... And now everyone on the train is wondering what's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL good one Drack!

    ReplyDelete